Huntsville firefighters battle shed blaze
HUNTSVILLE – Huntsville fire crews were called out shortly after 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, to a reported structure fire on Cann Street in Huntsville.
When crews arrived they found a 20’ by 12’ shed in the rear yard of a residence fully involved in fire. Crews quickly bought the fire under control, however the building and its contents were heavily damaged by fire and smoke.
The cause of the fire is thought to be to due to a plugged chimney on the woodstove, which overheated and started the wall of fire.